Awards and gallery representation
On-line artivle about Julia Lesnichy's favorite place to paint
Gallery representation; Cabell gallery, Lexington, Va; CoArt gallery, Staunton, Va.
Membership: Pastel Society of America, Southeastern pastel Pastel Society (Signature member), NorthWestern Pastel society (Signature member), Midatlantic Pastel society.
1.Joyce Kelly Award, 14th pastel exhibit, Degas Pastel Society, 2012;
2. “In French Tradition”, Plein air 757, August 2013;
3.Honorable mention, Landscape and Interior, 15th Pastel magazine 100 competition, 2013
4.First place, members juried show, Virginia Pastel society, 2014;
5.First place, On-line members juried show, Pastel Society of South East, 2014;
6.Honorable mention, juried PSV members show “Growth and brilliance”, Richmond, April-May, 2015
7.Bill McEnroe award, NWPS 29 Open International juried competition, the American art company, WA, May-June 2015
8.Honorable mention, Pastel 100 Magazine Competition, Animal/Wildlife category, October 2015.
9.Second place, 3rd juried South Atlantic show at Montpelier arts center, Montpelier, Va, 2016.
10. Second place, 1st Lynchburg Plein Air festival, juror Steve Doherty, May 2016.
11.Barbara Newton award, 30th Open International juried show, Northwestern pastel society, May 2016.
12. 33rd annual nation wide competition, "Artist's magazine". Wildlife category. Finalist. The pastel painting "My cat" was accepted in Finalists. August 2016.
13. Honorable mention, Southeastern pastel society online juried show, 2016.
14. Third place for a plein air pastel "Cemetery roses", Lynchburg plein air, April 2017
15. Third place for a pastel "Azaleas in the morning light" at 2017 Pastel Society of Southeast Texas Art of the Pastel show.
16.First place in pastels, juried Bath County show, Hot Springs, Va, July 2017;
17. Fourth place in oils, juried Bath County show, Hot Springs, Va, July 2017.
18. Third place in Fluvanna art show, September 2017.
19.Honorable mention. Plein air Lynchburg, April 2018.
20. Award at Lynchburg art fair, September 2018.
21. Honorable mention. Great lakes pastel society, July 2020.
22. Third place. Shenandoah valley art center, Waynesboro, Va. juried members show.